The next Enterprising Ideas workshop is scheduled to take place on Monday 6th November 2017
The aim of this two hour workshop is to link enterprising third sector organisations with sources of information, help and advice on topics such as:
· Free business support to help you with business development / planning, including Business Gateway services and Just Enterprise business support
· Sector specific networks, forums and events
· Current grant and loan funding opportunities - to help you take forward your enterprising idea.
The workshop will conclude with surgery style one to ones to help you plan your next steps.
See below for further details. However if you have any queries, please contact: Tania Morlan (Social Enterprise) on Tel: 0141-618-4344.
Please note: workshop places are limited so reply by email to book a place.
Date: Monday 06 November 2017
Venue: InCube Business Base, 27 High Street, Paisley. PA1 2AF
Timing: 2:00pm to 4:00pm including opportunity for one to one short surgery sessions.
Workshop running order:
· Enterprising Ideas...Identifying Opportunities
· Next steps...Building Capacity
· Next steps...Sources of Grant / Loan Investment - including the Social Enterprise Small Grants Fund
· Next steps...Creating Awareness
· Action planning and feedback
· Short one to one surgery sessions